A Slightly More Rad Quinoa Salad (serves 4)
So here's what ya need..
Microwavable Quinoa 2 packs (whatever kind you fancy)
Butternut squash x1
Cashew nuts 1 cup
Curry powder 2 tablespoons
Elderflower syrup 2 tablespoons
Vinegar 3 tablespoons
Olive oil 3 tablespoons
1. Pre heat oven to 180°C Fan
2. Chop up the butternut squash in small cubes and place on a baking tray, place in the oven to roast for 10 min
3. whilst that's going on - chop up your apples into equally small cubes
4. After 15 min, add the cashew nuts to the oven with the squash to roast em a little. Remove all after 7 min.
5. now lets make the dressing - add you curry powder, elderflower, oil and vinegar to a bowl and mix together - easy as!
6. Microwave your quinoa (if you're using uncooked quinoa then you will have to boil it before) and then add to a big pan along with your apples, squash and cashew nuts and heat up for about 5 min. Then place in a big bowl to serve and add your dressing and mix in well.